- As Led Zeppelin celebrates 50 years from the release of their first record, Billboard crunched online sales and on-demand streams data of the band's 94 songs to determine which have made the British rockers the most money.
- Starting in November 2007, when Zep allowed their catalog on iTunes, through July 12, 2018, Billboard only looked at individual plays selected by the online user.
- Of course, "Stairway To Heaven" topped the list, earning the band a cool $2,903,223.42 in that time. "Kashmir" comes in second, taking in another $1,421,130.32.
- "Immigrant Song," "Black Dog," and "Whole Lotta Love," round out the top 5, each netting at least one million each.
- CHECK OUT THE STORY HERE AND THE REST OF THE TOP SONGS
Content Goes Here