Florida Man Gets Flesh Eating Bacteria From Landscaping!

It all started with what seemed like an insect bite. No big deal right?? Wrong! Wear those gardening gloves and protect your self!

Doctors had to perform surgery on him after days with the infection. Blanchard was told he contracted cellulitis. Doctors described it as a flesh-eating bacterial infection. If untreated, it could spread to deeper tissues and cause a more serious case of fasciitis.

READ AND SEE MORE HERE FROM WFLA

 

title

Content Goes Here